The Founders Library offers the Solebury School community a wide array of resources both on campus and on the web. Our librarian routinely collaborates with faculty to help students learn how to research and use the library effectively. Email our head librarian, Hanna Howe, for more information.
Highlights of Our Library:
- Students are welcome to use the library any time during school hours.
- The library can be opened over the weekend by arrangement with the faculty on duty.
- Our physical and digital book collection is targeted to the needs of the school community.
- You'll find access to nearly any book through Pennsylvania’s Interlibrary Loan Program.
- Thirty-two (32) computers and Chromebook, and wireless access for students with their own laptops, are available.
- Thirty-one (31) subscriptions to periodicals and newspapers, including French and Spanish language publications, are available.
- Twenty-two (22) online database and online reference subscriptions, ranging from those specifically for middle school students to those used in colleges and universities, are all accessible — both on and off campus.
New Book of Knowledge
|Gale Global Issues in Context|
|Gale History Resource Center|
Oxford English Dictionary
Gale Opposing Viewpoints
Oxford Language Dictionaries
Grolier Lands and Peoples
Grolier Multimedia Encyclopedias
SIRS Knowledge Source
Grolier World Geography
United Streaming Videos
Wilson Web Readers Guide Full Text Select