The Solebury School Athletic Hall of Fame was created to recognize and honor student-athletes, exceptional teams, coaches, and other members of the Solebury community who have made outstanding contributions to its athletic program.
1. A nominee must be an alumnus or alumna of the Solebury School. Coaches and other community members with extraordinary cases may also be considered.
2. Eligibility for admission begins:
- In the fifth (5) year after the nominee graduates;
- Reaches retirement after coaching; or
- Has been actively involved in the athletic program for at least twenty (20) years.
3. Selection is based primarily on athletic accomplishments while at the Solebury School. Subsequent achievements in athletics and other areas may also be taken into consideration.
1.Any member of the following constituency may nominate: alumni, family of alumni, current and former faculty and staff, current and former trustees.
2.Nominations may be made by either completing the Online Nomination Form [Click Here] or sending one via snail mail to Robert Eichem, Director of Athletics, at 6832 Phillips Mill Road, New Hope, PA, 18938. The deadline for submitting nominations is October 15 of each school year.
3.The Selection Committee meets during the school year. The Committee consists of two or more permanent members and includes current and former Directors of Athletics and the current Director of Advancement, and no more than four rotating members (each serving a 3-year term) selected from among the following groups: former Heads of School, former Directors of Advancement, current and retired coaches, and current and former trustees.
Members will be inducted into the Hall of Fame during Alumni Weekend each year.