There is just something about the end of August.
It marks the beginning of a new school year; a fresh start, a new opportunity, a year when all things are possible! It's that time before the leaves turn to brilliant colors and the temperatures cool. It's the start of school, and you're going to be great!
I look forward to welcoming our international students to Solebury School — new and returning — as we begin the 2018-2019 school year. Here are some tips for our international travelers:
- Check your passport expiry date (all passports should be valid for 6 months)
- Check your visa expiry date
- Have digital and physical copies of your documents
- Check your airlines baggage requirements
- Monitor your flights
- Let us know should you experience a flight delay or have any issues while traveling to Solebury School (contact firstname.lastname@example.org or WeChat JenM724)
See you soon!