Summer Teen Enrichment
Enrichment classes for rising 7th-12th graders
Interested in Robotics? Music? Debate? At Solebury School you can explore all that and more! Multiple 1- and 2-week courses offered. Sign up for 3 different classes based on your interests along with students from around the world! Small class sizes offer personal attention and support.
Boarding students extend their day with fun and interesting activities both on and off campus.
Solebury School offers students a chance to learn in a relaxed and tranquil atmosphere, while also being situated close to major cities and attractions.
**Please click here if you would like more information, or if you have any questions, about our summer classes.**
- 1- and 2-week class options
- Dive deep into a topic or “Pick 3” where students choose 3 classes to explore over a 2-week period
- 1-week classes: July 20-24, 2020
- 2-week classes: July 27-August 7, 2020
- Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Lunch and two snacks provided daily
- Students have the option to take a 1-week course and a 2-week course
All 1-week and 2-week classes will have a culminating gallery viewing at the end of the week.
All 2-week "Pick 3" classes are open to rising 7th-12th graders. All international students must arrive on a Visitor Visa. Students pick 3 classes to take over the course of the two weeks. 90 minute classes run Monday-Friday.
“Pick 3” courses
July 27-August 7, 2020
Video Game Design
Public Speaking & Debate
Greatest Bands of All Time
Writing & Arranging Music
Studio Music Scoring
English as a Second Language
BOARDING AT SOLEBURY SCHOOL
- Build skills needed to be an independent learner
- Live and study with people of different interests, cultures, and backgrounds
- Prepare a to be successful high school and college student, adult, and citizen of the world
- Participate in unique experiences in a new setting
- Experience East Coast boarding: 40 minutes from Princeton, 1 hour from Philadelphia and 1.5 hours from NYC!
Each day after class, students take part in a variety of activities, both on campus and in the surrounding area, such as a major or minor league baseball game, laser tag, kayaking, and visits to Philadelphia and Princeton. During the week, evening study hall provides a dedicated time for all students to focus on their academics. Weekends offer students the opportunity to explore nearby New York City, the New Jersey Shore beaches, and Six Flags Great Adventure.
COSTS FOR SUMMER 2020
1-week program cost:
Day Student: $500
Boarding Student: $900
2-week program cost:
Day Student: $1,000
Boarding Student: $1,800
The registration fee includes all activities and trips, insurance, materials, lunch, and snacks. Boarding includes all meals and activities (afternoon and weekend). Full registration refunds will be granted up to March 1 (minus 5% processing fee). A deposit of $100 per week is due with registration. Refunds requested after March 1 are at the discretion of the camp directors. Deposits will not be refunded after March 1.
All payments are due May 1, 2020. Any student that is not paid in full forfeits their deposit and will lose their spot in the program.
Students boarding on campus must arrive the day before the session starts and depart after classes on the last day.