Enrichment classes for rising 7th-12th graders
Interested in Robotics? Music? Debate? At Solebury School you can explore all that and more! Multiple 1- and 2-week courses offered. Sign up for 3 different classes based on your interests along with students from around the world! Small class sizes offer personal attention and support.
Solebury School offers students a chance to learn in a relaxed and tranquil atmosphere, while also being situated close to major cities and attractions.
**Please click here if you would like more information, or if you have any questions, about our summer classes.**
- 1- and 2-week class options
- Dive deep into a topic or “Pick 3” where students choose 3 classes to explore over a 2-week period
- 1-week classes: July 20-24, 2020
- 2-week classes: July 27-August 7, 2020
- Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Lunch and two snacks provided daily
- Students have the option to take a 1-week course and a 2-week course
All 1-week and 2-week classes will have a culminating gallery viewing at the end of the week.
All 2-week "Pick 3" classes are open to rising 7th-12th graders. All international students must arrive on a Visitor Visa. Students pick 3 classes to take over the course of the two weeks. 90 minute classes run Monday-Friday.