The Solebury School Swim Club is a great place to call your second home on hot summer days!
SEASON: JUNE 11 - AUGUST 27, 2018
June 11 - June 15
12:00pm - 4:30pm
June 18 - June 22
12:00pm - 6:00pm
June 25 - August 4
3:15pm - 7:00pm*
August 7 - August 24
12pm - 7:00pm
Weekends and Holidays
12pm - 7:00pm
*The Day Camp Aftercare program will share the pool facilities with Swim Club members from 3:15 to 4:30 p.m. during camp week June 25th to August 3rd.
Hours will occasionally be shortened. You will be notified ahead of time of such changes.
Membership Costs (same rates since 2014!)
$475: First member
$150: Each additional member
$5: Daily Guest rate. Limit of 5 guests during each visit.
- Swim seven days a week in our solar-heated pool
- Trained lifeguard on duty
- Use of our tennis courts
- Free Guest Days built into the schedule
- Limited memberships to maintain a relaxed, intimate atmosphere
Staci Freer will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please email her at email@example.com or call her at 215-862-5261, ext. 194.
how to register
1. Complete this form and mail it to:
6832 Phillips Mill Road
New Hope, PA 18938
2. Pay your deposit (or full payment) via the mail or online.
Pay By Mail (check only):
Make the check out to "Solebury School" and in the memo, write "Swim Club" and mail the check to the address above with the registration form.
Pay Online (credit cards and e-checks accepted):
1. Click here for online payment.
2. Scroll down to "One Time Payments" and click on the button "Make a Payment."
3. Click on "Continue as Guest."
4. Fill out the form. Under "Payment Type", select "Swim Club."
5. A confirmation email will be sent to you after you pay online.
If you have any payment questions, contact Staci Freer at firstname.lastname@example.org.