Writing a paper? Researching for a project? Browse the online resources and databases below, and if you have any questions, stop by the library or email Hanna Howe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARTstor (You have to set up an account from on campus to access ARTstor off campus.)
AV Room Signup Instructions
In Google calendar, create an event and select "Library/AV Room" from the calendar drop down menu.
Include your name, number of students, and if you are using the AV room or the library.
ERIC (Education Resource Information Center)
- Students are welcome to use the library any time during school hours.
- The library can be opened over the weekend by arrangement with the faculty on duty.
- Our physical and digital book collection is targeted to the needs of the school community.
- You'll find access to nearly any book through Pennsylvania’s Interlibrary Loan Program.
- Thirty-two (32) computers and Chromebook, and wireless access for students with their own laptops, are available.
- Thirty-one (31) subscriptions to periodicals and newspapers, including French and Spanish language publications, are available.
- Twenty-two (22) online database and online reference subscriptions, ranging from those specifically for middle school students to those used in colleges and universities, are all accessible — both on and off campus.
Email our head librarian, Hanna Howe, for more information.