Solebury School's library offers our community a wide array of resources both in print and on the web. Our librarian routinely collaborates with faculty to help students learn how to research and use the library effectively. The library also hosts poetry slams, recitals, author talks and book signings, and more.
Follow us on Instagram for the latest news and events!
For students, faculty, and staff, all library resources are available via Canvas. Please contact Hanna Howe if you are having trouble accessing anything.
- We provide a robust collection of online research databases, ranging from those specifically for high school students to those used in colleges and universities. All are accessible on and off campus.
- Our library curriculum focuses on research skills and digital literacy and citizenship.
- Our students love to read, and our physical, audio, and ebook collections are targeted to the needs of the school community
- We can borrow nearly any book through Access PA, Pennsylvania’s generous interlibrary loan program.
- Students can print to the library printer from their devices or school computers.
- Students are welcome to use the library any time during school hours, and many study and relax in the quiet space during free periods.
- The library can be opened over the weekend by arrangement with the faculty and staff on duty.
Email our head librarian, Hanna Howe P'23, for more information.