Solebury School's library offers our community a wide array of resources both in print and on the web. Our librarian routinely collaborates with faculty to help students learn how to research and use the library effectively. The library also hosts poetry slams, recitals, author talks and book signings, and more.
- Students are welcome to use the library any time during school hours.
- The library can be opened over the weekend by arrangement with the faculty on duty.
- Our physical and digital book collection is targeted to the needs of the school community.
- You'll find access to nearly any book through Pennsylvania’s Interlibrary Loan Program.
- Thirty-two (32) computers and Chromebook, and wireless access for students with their own laptops, are available.
- Thirty-one (31) subscriptions to periodicals and newspapers, including French and Spanish language publications, are available.
- Twenty-two (22) online database and online reference subscriptions, ranging from those specifically for middle school students to those used in colleges and universities, are all accessible — both on and off campus.
Email our head librarian, Hanna Howe, for more information.
ARTstor (You have to set up an account from on campus to access ARTstor off campus.)
U.S. History in Context
AV Room Signup Instructions
In Google calendar, create an event and select "Library/AV Room" from the calendar drop down menu.
Include your name, number of students, and if you are using the AV room or the library.
ERIC (Education Resource Information Center)