Welcome to Solebury School and the Home and School Association (HSA)! We’re happy you’re here and look forward to meeting you and your students. The HSA is the parent organization at Solebury School and as parents/guardians of Solebury students, you are already a member. Congratulations! Our purpose is to establish a strong connection between and support for parents and the School via a variety of initiatives such as:
- Regular meetings open to the parent/guardian community. Meetings typically include updates on what's happening at Solebury, special guest speakers, and an open Q&A with Tom Wilschutz, Head of School
- Grants to faculty and student projects, directly benefiting the community. HSA approved and funded the following faculty requests last year:
- New Track & Field electronic timing system
- New MIG welding system for use by the welding class
- Ice cream social for the entire community
- Assistance with school activities supported by HSA parent committees, including but not limited to theatrical productions, athletic events, faculty appreciation, and the Arts Festival
- Fundraising for the school community through our auction, Solebury’s largest annual fundraising event.
We are proud of the values that make our school unique and invite you to take part in this supportive community as you navigate this next journey. We hope you can attend our meetings, in-person or virtually. Our first meeting takes place Wednesday, September 13 at 9:00am. You will receive more information and a link for virtual attendance closer to the date. As always, stay updated by checking the School Calendar and reading the Sunday Parent e-News.
Once again, a big WELCOME to you and your family to Solebury School and all that it has to offer!
Leanne White P'24, '26
Home and School Association
HOME & SCHOOL OFFICERS
President - Leanne White P '24, ‘26: email@example.com
Vice President - Erin Saltzman P'25: firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer - Rachel Emde '02 (Solebury School Assistant Director of Finance and Controller): email@example.com
Secretary - Nichla Huggins P'26: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Relations Manager - Lisa Juris: email@example.com
HOME & SCHOOL EVENTS
All parents are welcome at the following meetings and events for the 2023-24 school year.* All HSA meetings will be in person with the option of joining via Zoom. Links and reminders will be listed in the Parent eNews prior to each meeting. Please join us if you can! *Updated as of 7/28/23–check back for additions and changes as the summer progresses. For a real-time look at the calendar with more detailed descriptions, times, and locations, check the online calendar.