Purchasing Books for the 2022-23 School Year
At Solebury School, students purchase new or used books on their own. Here is a list of book requirements by class. If you need help finding books, Jared Levy will be available to help you; please direct all book inquiries to him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Families traveling from a great distance to Solebury School are encouraged to have the books shipped to the school for pickup on registration day. Additionally, our book buyer will also be available on registration day to assist any families needing to make last-minute purchases.
- Why am I purchasing books? Doesn't the school do that?
- What if I can’t travel with my books because I'm arriving from a great distance?
- What if I can’t access Amazon or don’t have a credit card to use?
- How do I know which books to buy?
- What if I’m not sure if I will be in a class? Or if I want to take advantage of add/drop?
- Help! I have questions about what edition to buy.
- What about returns, especially if I’m a boarder?
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com, which will be checked regularly throughout the summer.