Clubs offer students the opportunity to discover and learn, demonstrate leadership, connect with students and faculty with common interests, and improve both Solebury and the larger community.
Clubs meet regularly throughout each trimester, creating their own set of priorities and often holding workshops, seminars, field trips, and more.
Many of Solebury School's clubs have formed over the years as a result of student interest. While many clubs have a long history and their own set of traditions, new students inspire fresh ideas every year.
Clubs for 2021-22
- Art Appreciation Club
- Bananagrams Club
- Biracial Buddies
- Black Student Union
- Coding Club
- Debate Club
- Friendship Bracelet Club
- Green Thumb Club
- Intercultural Student Association
- Jewish Club
- MENA (Middle Eastern & North African) Club
- National Art Honors Society (NAHS)
- Prom Committee
- Rush Hour Record Club
- SEAC - (Solebury's Environmental Action Corps)
- Solebury Service Society
- Solebury School Paranormal Society
- Spanish Club
- SpartanBuilders Engineering Club
- Tea & Tarot